Regseeker Ueme Entries?

JDPower

Can anyone tell me what the UEME_Runpath entries are that the latest version of RegSeeker now finds in the Histories>Old Start Menu Items section? With the old version of RS the old start menu items only ever listed the odd few items, and they were always safe to delete. But since updating to the new version (1.52) it now lists over 200, most of which are these UEME_Runpath entries. All I could find from Googling was that they might be something to do with user assist history.

Are they safe to remove (as the invalid start menu items used to be) or should they be treated as carefully as regular regseeker invalid entries from a reg scan?

So am I to take it from the quote below that they can be safely deleted (as they will just be recreated if needed), but leave the ones that are the frequently used items currently in the start menu if you want them left there?:

Clear All will delete the root keys, thus deleting all entries and also preventing Windows Explorer to record program execution until you perform a new logon (in fact, the entries are (re)created when Windows Explorer is started).

Caution: the UserAssist entries are used by Windows to display programs you use frequently in the Start menu. Clearing the UserAssist entries will impact the Most Frequently Used Programs portion of your Start menu.