Anyone Else Keep Getting Logged Out?

JDPower

Since this forum was updated I seem to be getting randomly logged out, its happened twice just today. The only program cleaning my cookies is CCleaner and I've got the forum cookie in the '...to keep' list. I even tried deleting the old cookie and logging in again to create a new one but its not helped.

Its not happening on any of the other forums I visit, so anyone got any idea why this one keeps logging me out?

• Moderators

Yes, I did. But, apparently I fixed it.

Allow forum.CCleaner.com and CCleaner.com cookies.

I noticed CCleaner.com starting showing up without me going to the CCleaner website, so I allowed it to see, and it was fixed.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• Moderators

I don't have that cookie problem. I'm still dealing with something rather annoying which is when I sometimes try to reply to a thread the forum just stalls completely and the post never goes through, I subsequently get frustrated and just go to another site.

• Moderators

A couple of times I`ve been unable to preview a post, and when I selected "Post Reply", I got a blank page saying done, and when I tried to post reply again I unknowingly ended up posting same reply twice.

Also had to re-log in quite a few times. No problem, but you did ask.

I was wondering, until I noticed I wasn`t the only one, if it was because I was opening different pages and threads in different tabs.

Regards

Yes, I did. But, apparently I fixed it.

Allow forum.CCleaner.com and CCleaner.com cookies.

I noticed CCleaner.com starting showing up without me going to the CCleaner website, so I allowed it to see, and it was fixed.

Thanks. Though funnily enough I've just deleted the CCleaner cookies and revisited to recreate them again and I'm not getting any forum.CCleaner.com cookie anymore, just the CCleaner.com one, which thus far seems to be keeping me logged in on its own :huh: