DLL error

nuevo

Can any one advise how to remove a DLL error window?

I recently got a new laptop and ran Transfer myPC

I re-installed Epson D68 printer software which came with Epson Photoprint, which I found easy to use.

However, on the laptop Epson Easy photo print will not install or uninstall and I get an error mesage as follows-

>Setup DLL\SetupDLL.cpp(2622)pAPP:EPSON Creativity Suite PVENDOR:EPSON PGUID:5DA7BC15-18D3-41A0-9F59-838DA3EAEF17$7.1.100.1248@Windows XP Service Pack2 (2600) IE6.0.2900.2180

How can I get out of this, Please?

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum nuevo :)

The link below may give some ideas as to the cause.

http://community.installshield.com/showthr...5305&page=1

Have you actually been able to install the software on the laptop, as you say you cannot install or uninstall.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Welcome to the forum nuevo :)

The link below may give some ideas as to the cause.

http://community.installshield.com/showthr...5305&page=1

Have you actually been able to install the software on the laptop, as you say you cannot install or uninstall.

Thanks hazelnut.

After I used Transfer my PC from the old PC to the new laptop Easy Photoprint went over, but when I tried to open it it would not work and i got a crash.

So I tied to uninstall all the bits that came with the printer driver, including Easy Photo print.

On re-installation it still was not working and I found when I ran the Add/Remove programs that clicking on Easy photoprint showed up this error.

Subsequently the error seems to stop proper re-installation even though this appears to go through OK.

I have looked through the link you suggest but can't see a reference to the exact error.

Would it be possible to delete it somehow without fouling anything else up?

I am not exactly V. techy, but can follow instructions!

Maybe I should give up on this program and use another photo printing system?

The printer works OK still

You could try the app below to delete any corrupted uninstaller info which should allow a reinstall.

Quote:

With the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, you can remove a program's Windows Installer configuration information. You may want to remove the Windows Installer configuration information for your program if you experience installation (Setup) problems.

For example, you may have to remove a program's Windows Installer configuration information if you have installation problems when you try to add (or remove) a component of your program that was not included when you first installed your program.

MJ's link

You could try the app below to delete any corrupted uninstaller info which should allow a reinstall.

Quote:

With the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, you can remove a program's Windows Installer configuration information. You may want to remove the Windows Installer configuration information for your program if you experience installation (Setup) problems.

For example, you may have to remove a program's Windows Installer configuration information if you have installation problems when you try to add (or remove) a component of your program that was not included when you first installed your program.

MJ's link

Thanks for the tip-I will have a go at it!

:blink: