My daughter is home for Thanksgiving, and although

slowday444

she uses Firefox like I do, I want her to upgrade to IE7. I swear, the same day IE7 came out I found a download that put the menu bar back on top of the address bar. Searching tonight though, all I can find is the registry tweak, which just happens to be on dozens of forums, and also some discussion about just moving it to the top by unlocking the toolbars. Some claiming they did it and others stating it didn't work. If anyone remembers seeing the little program I used, please link it. Thank You!

I sang the praises of both IE7 and Firefox 2.0 when they were released, but I've dumped both of them now and gone back to the previous releases. The trick to putting the menu bar back to where it should be in IE7, is to click on (if i remember this correctly) Tools and select Menu Bar - quite simple really! (although I had to google it :rolleyes: )

Windows 7 - Office 2010 - Internet Explorer 9

All better than the versions preceding them :D

I sang the praises of both IE7 and Firefox 2.0 when they were released, but I've dumped both of them now and gone back to the previous releases. The trick to putting the menu bar back to where it should be in IE7, is to click on (if i remember this correctly) Tools and select Menu Bar - quite simple really! (although I had to google it :rolleyes: )

No that just shows the menu bar. The fix above puts the menu bar back at the top of the browser where it used to be in IE6.