firefox

vecchio

helllo

i would like to say thank you for all for the answers in my previous topic about firefox

i really like the browser

more questions about ad ons

the download statusbar ad on is a dowload acelerator or just show your normal speed of download?

its possible to use download statusbar and downthemall add ons?

i use download statusbar add bloc plus and fasterfoxx ad ons. wich others extensons i have to use?

thank you

resguards

helllo

i would like to say thank you for all for the answers in my previous topic about firefox

i really like the browser

more questions about ad ons

the download statusbar ad on is a dowload acelerator or just show your normal speed of download?

its possible to use download statusbar and downthemall add ons?

i use download statusbar add bloc plus and fasterfoxx ad ons. wich others extensons i have to use?

thank you

resguards

The download statusbar just shows the status of your downloads, it has no effect on their speed. I don't think it will work with DownThemAll but I could be wrong.

Most people will advise against using Fasterfox, and despite having used it for a while, I would now agree. Get rid of Fasterfox and use Firetune to tweak Firefox instead:

http://www.totalidea.com/content/firetune/...tune-index.html

For further suggestions check the link Woody posted where several of us have posted our favourite extensions :)

Hi Vecchio,

I'm not an expert on this by any means, but I've heard that Fasterfox can actually slow down your computer. I think you would be better off with Firetune

Btw, with Firetune you set and forget.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

its strange to me that fasterfox slow down my computer but if its true..what else can i do:?

thanks..so i DONT need to start firetune each time i start firefox and use fasterfox can cause a hardware problem.. is that correct?

thank you

its strange to me that fasterfox slow down my computer but if its true..what else can i do:?

thanks..so i DONT need to start firetune each time i start firefox and use fasterfox can cause a hardware problem.. is that correct?

thank you

Various people on here have reported that fasterfox has actually slowed down their computer, so I wouldn't use it if I were you. With Firetune, once you have set it you don't need to do anything else.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

thanks i unistall fasterfox already.. so i think fasterfox just make my computer slowly and dont cause a hardware problem..right? sorry if i disturb you but i hope stay away for a hardware issue(low performace) and i hope use finetune dont cause problems