ccleaner et suppression pilotes

bonjour

depuis que ccleaner a été installé et que les principaux balayages/nettoyages ont été engagés, plusieurs de mes matériels ne fonctionnent plus et ne PEUVENT plus être reconnus par windows :

- wacom tablette

- realtec (carte son)

- ebp gestion comm

c'est plutôt assez déroutant 

je suis sous windows 11 pro

merci de l'aide rapide 

• Moderators

Translation (google translate):

since ccleaner was installed and the main scans/cleanings were started, several of my devices no longer work and CANNOT be recognized by windows:

Did you run the Driver Updater?

It may have changed your drivers to versions that are incompatible with your machine.
It only offers any 'newer' drivers than the ones that you have, there is no guarantee that the 'newer' versions are correct for your machine and some hardware does require specific older versions of their driver.
(That's an issue that can happen with all driver updaters, and is why many people do not use them at all).

If that may be what has happened to you then CCleaner does recognise that it may happen, and has options to help if it should happen.

Open Driver Updater again and use the "+ Fix a problem" button which will offer to try and revert to the previous driver(s) for you.

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

It is suggesting there that those drivers "may" cause problems and that you should revert to the previous version.

This is not something I have experience of personally. (I don't use driver updaters).
However I do note that there is a checkbox there to select drivers with problems, what happens for you when you select that?

Capture.JPG

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043