Buh Bye CCLEANER after being a customer since 1990...............If anyone cares

I like the product but I will be allowing my subscription since 1990 to expire on July 14th. Why? There is absolutely no support for my billing question. I opened three tickets over the past two weeks and have received no replies or follow-ups. While one here has tried to assist, which I am grateful for, I still have not gotten an answer to my billing issue. And to repeat for the 3,000th time, I paid for renewal early as I normally do 2 weeks ago. My credit card confirms that. I have not received anything. Yes, I check my spam, I try several times to activate a new key, blah, blah, and nothing. Yes, I was told here I may have to wait a few days after renewing to receive a confirmation email. Nothing. So rather than continue to waste my valuable time being for some sort of support, I have initiated a chargeback via my credit card and will no longer be a customer - 34 years! I have a functioning business to run, where actual customer support still exists. Now, I know most would not give a rats, but I am posting this last message so that someone in support will read it in hopes of fixing this problem, as I am positive I cannot be the only one. Why on earth would a group of people create a product and not provide at least a very minimal support to their customers is beyond me. 33-year retired IT Mgr of one of the largest companies in the world. I set up call and support centers and understand the business. Have a good one!

Edited by cterry877
typo

• Moderators

Hi again,

1. Please have some paitence. -
    From your previous post (on Friday so just 2-days before this one) it's only slightly over a week since you renewed, and Support can take that long to reply at times.
  2. Stop creating/sending new Support Tickets -
    When you do that then the earlier ones get automatically merged into the latest one (because it presumably has updated information from you) and you are at the back of the support queue again.
    Bombarding Support with new tickets is counter productive.
  3. Please have some paitence.

PS. I stil think that the issue here most probably was a typo in your email address when renewing, if you typed your email wrongly then that will be why you didn't get anything.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043