I paid two days ago for a renewal and have yet to receive anything.

I paid for Premium renewal and confirmed through my credit card transaction.  I have yet to receive a new key or anything else. I opened a ticket but nothing. Any suggestions before I dump CCLEANER after being a customer for years and file a chargeback? It's a shame that a customer has to waste time after paying for a product like this. Thanks for your help!

• Moderators

Check your email spam folder for a renewal confirmation, they do sometimes end up in there.

If it's a renewal then the key won't change, you keep the same key.
The expiry date in CCleaner itself (Options>License Key) will change but it may take a few days to happen.

You can also click on 'My Account' where you will find a 'Manage my license' link:

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

Mmm, I'm wondering if perhaps you made a typo in your email address when renewing.

It happens; and when it does a new account and key gets sent to limbo at the mistyped address.

I'll ask a staff member to take a look for you.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043