Ccleaner broke my dedicated servers for ARK survival Evolved with 66 playercount

How do I explain this to my 66 patrons the MUI Cache in Ccleaner broke our world that they've dumped countless hour into? Where was my warning label that said ONLY RUN IF YOUR HAVING ISSIUES (Not for daily use) as I've done at least every two days. I have been paying for the yearly subscription to CC for 5 years now. You just lost my money. 2 days left, think im going to renew that?

Screenshot 2024-04-10 082232.png

• Moderators

So you ran CCleaner - which is meant for personal computers - on a server setup which it is not meant for.

And you used a registry cleaner on the server - which as a sysop with 66 patrons/customers you should have known better than to do.

If you are hosting other peoples data then you have a duty of care with that data.
At the very least you should have had a backup of it all, preferably a mirror image of the server.

This is my personal opinion, and sorry because I'm sure that you won't like it.

I understand your frustration at what you have done in error, but you can't blame the toolmaker if you use their tool in a way that it wasn't intended to be used.

I think that you need to explain to your patrons what you did, and apologise for making such a mistake as to use the wrong tool on the wrong thing.
(Of course it's easier just to bame the tool, even though it's how you used it incorrectly that is entirely to blame).

They'll also want to know why you didn't have a backup in case something/anything went wrong with your server, say the drive failed, or a power surge, or lightning strike, or a fire, or a ransomware attack, or .....

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043