HELP CANCEL CCLEANER PROFESSIONAL SUBSCRIPTION

Need help canceling my ccleaner professional trial.. when i hit manage subscription on ccleaner professional, it says enter email address and reference #.. i never registered for a account or I totally forget which email I’ve registered with as I’ve checked every one and found nothing. it says auto renew - on and I have no way of canceling my subscription. how do i find out what email I registered with. And if I did not register with any email how do I go about canceling my subscription? PLEASE HELP!! 

• Moderators

If it's a 14 day trial where you didnt give card details yet then you wont have a subscription account or licence key yet and so there is nothing yet to be cancelled.

If it's a 30 day trial where you gave payment card details then you will have an account but nothing is taken until the trial ends.

We did have a recent post where someone had mistyped their own email for a 30 day trial.

So the question is did you give any payment card details yet?

If you haven't then no money can be taken.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043