ccleaner balance confusion?

for some reason it says i have a balance for Ccleaner but i was actually needing my license for a totally separate program, wasnte ven really thinking about this bc i use mac now full time anyway.  What i was attempting to do was do some kind of conversion but i am not wanting to pay anything, maybe $10 that is all   bc the program itself is not so fancy or groundbreaking that it should cost a whole new license just to change it to the mac version? to use one ONE computer lol.  if i were a business owner this would all be different but please stop billing my paypal when im not even close to being expired anyway!  i am not trying to commit to paying anything, and its like already pending i guess.  i dont know.  its really annoying lol

PayPal_ Transaction Details.pdf

• Moderators

There are 2 possibilities here.

1. You still have an active licence for CCleaner that is renewing on a yearly subscription.
  2. You no longer have the yearly subscription with CCleaner, but had set up a repeating payment with Paypal.

We have seen it before where people have cancelled with CCleaner but PayPal still takes the repeating payment unless/until it's cancelled with Paypal too.
(The money appears to sit unused at PayPal unless you notice it. Allocated to pay something that it can no longer pay?)

If it's CCleaner who have taken the payment then you need to contact support to get the automatic renewal cancelled and ask for a refund.
You can use the form here to raise your request:  https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general
Please be aware that support are very busy at the moment and although you will get a ticket number when using the form, and an acknowlegement email, it's taking much longer that usual for a person to reply. (A week or longer).

If it's PayPal who have taken the payment then you need to contact PayPal to get that cancelled and a refund.

Looking at your attached invoice it does look as if it may well be a PayPal repeating payment.
It says on that invoice: "If there's a problem, make sure to contact the seller through PayPal by March 1 2024"
So I would suggest that it's PaypPal that you need to contact first, before March 1st.

PS. CCleaner is available for Mac (and Android) as well as PC.
Which you can use a particular licence with depends on what type of licence it is - and sometimes when you bought it.
CCleaner Professional Plus licences now cover PCs, Macs, and Android devices.
However the older 24-character Professional Plus licence was/is for 3 PC's.
The newer 20-character Professional Plus licences are for 3 devices, so they can be used on PC, Mac, and Android alike at the same time.
However from that invoice you seem to have/had a Professional licence for just 1 PC. (not professional Plus).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043