ccleaner not showing any trackers on my pc

Nahela

I pay for professional plus, for up to 3 devices. I have it on my pc, I added it on my android. After adding my android ccleaner no longer seems to work on my pc. It doesn't show any trackers, Often saying 0 or 1. When I know there must be dozens after being on my pc. What happened, it seems to be working great on my android, but not on my pc. It used to say I had dozens if not thousands of trackers, now nothing.

• Moderators

On the PC have you changed your browser or browser settings?
What browser(s) are you using?

If you have the browser set to clean itsef on closing, or if you are using 'Private Browsing, then there will be no (or very few) 'trackers' to find/remove.
Or it's possible that you may have added a browser extension that is preventing them from being saved, or removing them when you leave a website.

eg settings similar to this in Firefox will leave very few 'trackers' on your computer for Health Check to find/remove:
image.png

I use  similar settings to that, and some other privacy extensions, in my Firefox browser which mean that Health Check never finds more than just a couple of 'trackers' on my laptop.

Alternatively, if you have used 'Manage Websites' in Health check then you may have (inadvertently?) told it not to delete any cookies for websites that you visit a lot, or websites that are in your bookmarks, and so it won't remove them as 'trackers'.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043