Upgrade from Pro to Pro Plus

bizzbum

• Moderators

There are a few ways of doing it, and which you choose partly it depends on if your current licence is due for renewal or not.

If/when your current Pro licence is due to end within the next 90 days:

1. You will usually get an on-screen offer of a discount if you upgrade to Professional Plus.
    or:
  2. If you miss that offer then you can buy Pro Plus at full price (but see below), and as long as you use the same email that you used when purchasing the old licence then any days remaining (less than 90) will get automatically merged/added to the new Pro Plus licence.

If you are not that close to renewing then:

1. You could purchase a Pro Plus Licence at full price and then contact support and ask for a 'licence merge', they will then add the time remaining on your current Pro licence to your new Pro Plus licence.
    but:
  2. It's probably best to contact support and ask about an upgrade, they will often be able to offer a discount on the price.

You can contact support using the form here: https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

Note, we are told that at the current time they are somewhat swamped with support requests, so although you will get an automatic acknowledgement straight away, (check your email spam folder if you can't see it), it may take longer than usual to get a reply to your ticket from a person. Please have patience.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Tried to contact support.. but can’t use the page since no matter what computer or mobile I use.. the contact form always ends with 

Hmm... we think you might be a robot. Please refresh the page and try again.

Refresh all you want.. always the same default.. they really do not have a contact page..

• Moderators

Yes I see the same, and there are other reports of it as well.

It's there even before you have typed anything in.

I've flagged it up to be looked at.

PS. I know that it was working because I used it sucessfully myself a couple of weeks ago.
cap.jpg

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043