Google Drive Will Not Start at Boot

KenK3664

I can select Goole Drive in my start menu and G drive opens and stays running just fine.  I have made all of the choices to have it open at start on its own but after I run Ccleaner prior to shut down each time and then restart my computer G Drive does not start on its own.  I am wondering if I am somehow being too aggresive in Ccleaner's "Custom Cleaning"  and undoing my G drive auto run selections, even though I have unchecked "Google Drive" in the Custom Clean Application list.  Any suggestions?

I just realized that I posted a similar topic a few weeks ago.  Sorry for the duplication.  Since posting this I have decided that Ccleaner could not be involved in my problem since Google drive fails to restart even when I do not use Ccleaner.  My problem must be elsewhere.

You were right!  Somehow Goolge drive was set to sleep on my laptop but not set to sleep on my desktop.  I appreciat your taking the time to reply.  I'm embarassed about how much time I spent looking for the problem when all along the problem "are me."  Thanks again.