CCleaner tried to steal money from me

Yurii

I wanted to take out a CCleaner subscription with a free month, placed the order with 100% correct email and credit card number. In the end CCleaner didn't send me anything in the mail, I couldn't activate the key and they tried to withdraw money from my card today. Does anyone know how to unlink the card from the CCleaner account, or how to log in to the account at all?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Yurii said:

In the end CCleaner didn't send me anything in the mail, I couldn't activate the key

If you didn't get anything from CCleaner in an email then how/where did you get a key to try and activate?

Where were you purchasing this subscription "with a free month"  from?

Do you perhaps mean that you were trying to download a free one month trial of CCleaner Professional?
That does not require you to give any card details or payment, you only give those later if you decide to purchase once the months free trial is over.

image.png

If you have entered your card details then that sounds as if you may have (mistakenly?) clicked the blue button and so made a full purchase rather than downloading a trial.
Check you email spam folder for an email either from CCleaner or from Cleverbridge.

they tried to withdraw money from my card today

Was money taken from your card or not?

PS. We do occasionaly  see people who have mistyped their email address when purchasing.
They too are always 100% certain that they typed it right, until the purchase with the mistyped  email address is found.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043