Price more than doubled for subscription in less than12 months!!

Jaws

On 31/12/2021 I payed 29.98AUD for "CCleaner Professional Plus - PRO CCleaner, Recuva, Defraggler & Speccy, for up to 3 PCs" (Transaction ID: {removed}  ; Invoice ID {removed}  ). Today I received a message from CCleaner suggesting that I "Renew Now and Save Up to 25%". However, when I looked at the offer, I discovered that not only would I not save anything by updating my subscription 74 days ahead of time, but my new subscription for precisely the same product would cost me more than twice as much (74.95AUD)! At this price I will NOT be renewing my subscription at all! - CCleaner is a good product but Recuva, Defraggler & Speccy are really not worth the space they take up on the hard drive.

• Moderators

When you purchased on 31/12/2021 was that at a special offer price?
(And the renewal is at the full price - with a lesser discount?).

I believe that message is a standard renewal offer for existing customers rather that one of the special offers.
(You'll probably get another couple as it gets nearer the expiry date).

As you still have 74 days on the licence then I'd suggest that you wait and see if there is another 'New Year' special offer this year.

There are various special offers throughout the year, some have different discounts, some are country/region specific.
You have to keep your eyes open, and maybe keep visiting the purchase webpage when you are getting close to your expiry date, to see what price is being offered.

TIP- If you purchase a new licence at at an offer price then use the same email address that you used for your existing licence.
That way if there are less than 90 days left on your existing licence then your existing licence will be automatically 'merged' to the new one and the day remaining on the existing licence added to it. (It takes up to a day for that automatic merge to happen).
If you can't/don't use the same email address (or if there are more than 90 days on your existing licence) then you can email support@ccleaner.com and ask them for a manual 'Licence Merge' of the old and new licences.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043