Google Chrome Accounts got deleted

DerAzrael66

So recently I downloaded CCleaner and did the Quick Start (Health Check) for the first time. It asked me to close Google Chrome, so I did and everything was good after that. I did the fast cleaning which was fine. But unfortunately when I opened Google Chrome afterwards I found out that all my Gmail Accounts got deleted. I assume it was saved in a Cookie or another file that CCleaner deleted but I couldnt find the answer anywhere. I had many Gmails saved on my pc and there are no ways to get the Mails and Passwords back. I hope someone can help me recover my Gmails. 

• Moderators

If you did only use Health Check then can you tell us what Antivirus you are using?

CCleaner can't delete emails from the Gmail servers, they will still be there.

If you used Custom Clean then it has probably just logged you out of the account(s), and so you have to log back into them to acess your emails.

Clearing the 'Session' for a browser is what will log you out of any/all websites/accounts that you are logged into in that browser.

If you don't want that to happen then untick 'Session' for that browser in Custom Clean.
(Note that Smart Cleaning also uses the Custom Clean settings/rules.- So even if you normally use Health Check, having Smart Cleaning enabled as well could still log you out of websites).

If you can't remember your gmail password, or have other problems logging in again, then follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thank you. Sorry that I have explained it not so carefully, I was meaning that CCleaner deleted the files, that had me logged on to the accounts. So I was looking for a way to recover the files, that CCleaner deleted by doing the Cleaning Process, so I can stay logged on to the accounts when I open Google Chrome again. I know that the email accounts still exist, but I unfortunately don’t have the chance to get the passwords and the exact mail addresses back. Therefore I’m looking for a way to recover the file, that got deleted (I assume that’s the Session you mentioned earlier).

• Moderators

Unfortunately it is extremely unlikely that you can get the deleted data back.
As you have been using the computer then the place on the drive where the old data was has almost certainly been overwritten with something newer.

You will have to work with Google to get back into your Gmail.

I unfortunately don’t have the chance to get the passwords and the exact mail addresses back.

You can do that by following the steps and links in that Google article I gave above.

There are sections on both "Forgot your password" and "Forgot the email address you use to sign in".
As well as other things you can try to recover your account.

PS. Can't your friends, or whoever else was emailing you, tell you what address they were sending those emails to?
Then it would just be a case of a forgotten password.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043