Small problems CCleaner Free v.6.05.xx 64bit

kRel

During the warning "You need to close Chrome (or other browsers) to clean: Internet Cache." the flag "Do not show this message again" can create problems - especially after some time - when you have forgotten that you have checked it.

When using CCleaner after a week or more, during the cleanup CCleaner warned me that it skipped the cleanup of some browsers for which the option was activated and I did not remember to have it activated.

HOWEVER, the restoration of the original setting does not seem to be there. I haven't found it.
To attempt to restore normal CCleaner operation I uninstalled and reinstalled. Fortunately it worked.

Consequently, in my opinion, the flag "Do not show this message again", in addition to hiding the message for the future, WITH AN APPROPRIATE NOTICE, should provide for the automatic closing of browsers. Also in the options there should be an option to reset the warning.
------------
You may already know this, but the formatting of some sentences in the Home overlaps with other controls.
Eg. in the "Settings" immediately under the choice of language, under the heading: "Home screen", the "Integrity Control" or "Advanced Cleaning" options, the text is badly formatted with overlapping text, already from previous versions.
Same problem in the "Updates" tab.

• Moderators

Yes the "Do not show this message again"  does exactly what it says and will never show it again.

An uninstall/reinstall will bring it back - until you click ignore again,

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043