Email perdu

TesL4

Bonjour,
mon pc est tombé en panne et impossible de récupérer mon adresse Email et ma clé de licence.
Quelle est la procédure à suivre pour changer mon adresse mail et récupérer ma clé de licence ?
Merci à l'avance pour votre aide.

Hello,
my pc broke down and it was impossible to retrieve my email address and my license key.
What is the procedure for changing my email address and retrieving my license key?
Thank you in advance for your help.

• Moderators

We can't deal directly with licencing on the open forum for security reasons.
You need to contact support by emailing them at: support@ccleaner.com

You will need to provide them with your old email address so that they can then change it to your new one.
If you don't know your old email address then any details you can provide them with of your purchase may help them to track it down.

Nous ne pouvons pas traiter directement des licences sur le forum ouvert pour des raisons de sécurité.
Vous devez contacter le support en leur envoyant un e-mail à : support@ccleaner.com 

Vous devrez leur fournir votre ancienne adresse e-mail afin qu'ils puissent ensuite la remplacer par la nouvelle.
Si vous ne connaissez pas votre ancienne adresse e-mail, tous les détails que vous pouvez leur fournir concernant votre achat peuvent les aider à le retrouver.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043