computer freezes whenever I try to open or uninstall

I'm putting this help request in this forum since I'm having a problem with ALL of the programs (CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, & Speccy).  It started a few days ago with CCleaner (I'm using CCleaner Professional v6.01.9825 64bit on Windows 10 Home v 21H2).  After running a Health check and custom clean, I went to tools to look at something.  When I clicked on the tools button my computer froze, but I was able to get into task manager and close CCleaner which seemed to fix things (the computer didn't freeze again when I opened another page).  None of the programs gave me any more trouble until yesterday.  I tried opening Defraggler to check the status of my drives, and my computer froze.  I was able to move the mouse, and click on icons, but there was no response, and after a couple of times trying to open or close anything the mouse froze as well and I had to shut the computer off and restart to get going again.  Today I decided to try opening Defraggler again and got the same result.  After having to turn my computer off and on again two or three times I got frustrated and decided to uninstall Defraggler.  I went to Windows Apps and tried to uninstall there.  It opened a window asking if I wanted to allow this app to make changes (I clicked yes), then it opened the Defraggler uninstall box and I clicked uninstall.  Then a command prompt window opened with a blinking cursor in an otherwise empty box (it had df64.exe at the top), and then I got stuck with the same results I had when I tried to open the programs... a frozen screen that quickly turned into a frozen computer that I had to turn off and on again.  I've done variations of this, including going into CCleaner (the only one currently working) and trying to use the uninstall feature there.  Nothing has worked and I'm, honestly, more than a little frustrated about it.  I can't use (or even open) most of the programs I'm paying for without crashing my computer, but I can't get rid of them either.  At this point I'm just waiting for CCleaner to finally quit on me as well and make it a clean sweep.

I'm hoping someone has ANY idea about how I can either fix this or uninstall everything.

Thank you