I paid 1$ for 60 days, will i be charged more?

Hello there,

English is not my main language so I'm not really sure what this message means, could someone help me?

I purchased CCleaner for 60 days for 1$ after my trial version and I canceled my subscription after paying, since I only want 60 days of service for 1$ and I don't want or plan to pay extra.

Does this mean I will be charged more? In my program instead of showing 60 days of license it shows 89 days and I don't know why.

Thank you :)

"Upon completion of your purchase, you have authorized cleverbridge to automatically renew your purchased license for successive 12-month periods at the then-current renewal license price (plus applicable taxes) using the payment details provided for your initial purchase and up to the time you cancel the subscription."

Edited by Guest

• Guest changed the title to I paid 1$ for 60 days, will i be charged more?
  • Moderators

CCleaner do run such offers now and again. (I assume CCleaner offered it and not some other website?)

In my program instead of showing 60 days of license it shows 89 days and I don't know why.

Apparently there was an error in the offer and the offer should have said 90 days. (It's now been corrected).

If you have cancelled any subscription in the way linked here then Cleverbridge/CCleaner will not take any more.
https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020674812-How-do-I-manage-my-CCleaner-subscription-#how-to-cancel-your-subscription--0-3

However - If you paid using PayPal then I would also check that PayPal have not set up a subscription to themselves; and if they have then cancel that as well.
We have seen it happen recently where people have cancelled a subscription with Cleverbridge/CCleaner, but PayPal has still taken it.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043