Unable to pay for CCleaner on Android

SubVet608

I have downloaded CCleaner to my Moto G Power smartphone, and I'm using it ok.  However, I've been attempting to upgrade it to remove the ads.  I am unable to pay for it by any means that I have attempted, i.e., Google Pay, linking credit cards, linking banks, etc.  I believe there is just a problem with this phone as it pertains to making payment. I continue to get error messages, e.g., "payment cannot be made, "unexpected error occurred, Please try again later," etc.

That said, is there any method for making a payment to Piriform, outside of the phone, i.e., using my computer, or calling into Piriform? I've searched for CCleaner Support email address or phone number, to no avail.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Email is support@ccleaner.com however Google Play Store is the only way that i know of to get pro license.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Thank you very much, Nergal. I'll reach out to ccleaner to see if they can help.  I've tried to reach out to Google. One search result had a response, "Google doesn't want to talk to you, they have millions of users all over the world, and they would be flooded with calls." I can't find an email for Goggle Pay either.  I downgraded a phone (that was broken) as I wait for a new release of a Flagship phone. The temp phone just seem to have problems with GPay. Bummer. I'll see if ccleaner support can work out a way to pay for the upgrade on Android some other way.  Again, thanks for your timely response.

Cheerz!

• Moderators

Just a thought,

If this is an old phone that hasn't been in use for a while (year or two) then has the google account associated with it lapsed in some way?

That might give problems with paying in the play store.

Most phones are given a new/different account when you first set them up, very few people transfer an old google account to a new device.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043