acronis 2021

arschgeige

• Moderators

Is this on Windows, Mac, or Android?

Can you describe a bit more what is happening?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

OK, Win 11. The files are on a backup on drive D.

Are you using Health Check or Custom Clean?

Can you now tell us exactly what you are doing and what is happening to annoy you?

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

I am using version 5.89.9401. After the installation, I only adjusted the settings for the cookies so that they are not deleted. Otherwise everything is standard. A warning from Acronis 2021 comes about every day that Ccleaner wants to touch the backup files. What's that, According to the motto Big Brother is Watching you!!!

• Moderators

Thanks for clarifying what you are seeing.

CCleaner is now at v5.90 so you may want to update it, but I doubt it will fix your issue with the Acronis backup files.

As you say that this warning is coming from Acronis and is happening 'almost every day' would I be right in thinking that you have Smart Cleaning enabled in CCleaner?

If you are and want to continue to use Smart Cleaning then it will simply be a question of setting an exception for the Acronis files so that Smart Cleaning doesn't try to touch them.

I suggest that your first step is to turn off CCleaner's Smart Cleaning which I believe will then stop the messages coming from Acronis.

Then if you want to put Smart Cleaning back on we can work out which exclusions you need to make.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19.2.2022 at 18:02, nukecad said:

Vielen Dank für die Klarstellung, was Sie sehen.

CCleaner ist jetzt auf v5.90, also möchten Sie es vielleicht aktualisieren, aber ich bezweifle, dass es Ihr Problem mit den Acronis-Sicherungsdateien beheben wird.

Wenn Sie sagen, dass diese Warnung von Acronis kommt und „fast jeden Tag“ passiert, würde ich richtig liegen, wenn ich denke, dass Sie Smart Cleaning in CCleaner aktiviert haben?

Wenn Sie Smart Cleaning verwenden und weiterhin verwenden möchten, müssen Sie lediglich eine Ausnahme für die Acronis-Dateien festlegen, damit Smart Cleaning nicht versucht, sie anzufassen.

Ich schlage vor, dass Ihr erster Schritt darin besteht, die intelligente Reinigung von CCleaner zu deaktivieren, von der ich glaube, dass sie dann die Nachrichten von Acronis stoppt.

Wenn Sie Smart Cleaning dann wieder aktivieren möchten, können wir herausfinden, welche Ausschlüsse Sie vornehmen müssen.