CCleaner Health Check

louf

Greetings, When I initiate Health Check there are two programs that appear needing updates to their software. Currently I uncheck both and return to run Health Check, I do this every time I run Health Check. I don't want to update these two programs, can I remove them from the list of software checking? So I won't have to manually uncheck them each time. Any suggestions would be appreciated. CCleaner Pro version 5.87.9306 (64 bit). Thanks, louf

• Moderators

Health Check does it's own thing, including software updating in Pro, and you can't change it,

The best way to stop having to uncheck them each time is to use Custom Clean instead of Health Check.

Another way is to go offline before running Health Check. If it can't connect to the web it can't download/update anything. But again you have to remember to do that each time.
Or you could only use CCleaner Free version, which can search for but can't apply software updates.

Custom Clean just cleans and doesn't check for software updates or startup items.
(There are seperate tools for those in the 'Tools' section).

To set Custom Clean as the default that CCleaner will use when you open it: Options>Settings>CCleaner Home Screen.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043