CCleaner for Mac download for CCleaner Professional Plus

Field

Hi All renewed my copy of CC Cleaner + two others yesterday For 27 UK pounds and downloaded the windows version rather than for my Mac, You don't seem to have any humans on your website, a pity as your software is super- please advise - how do I get the mac version?

ps Have a look Topaz software, they know how to look after their customers :-)

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to CCleaner for Mac download for CCleaner Professional Plus
  • Admin
On 16/11/2021 at 17:28, Field said:

downloaded the windows version rather than for my Mac

@Field: Should you need to find that Mac download link in the future, be sure to refer back to your order confirmation email from Cleverbridge:

image.png

On 16/11/2021 at 17:28, Field said:

You don't seem to have any humans on your website

There is a path to contact customer support on the website at the bottom of each FAQ article, but for paid customers you can contact customer support directly at support@ccleaner.com (also in the order confirmation email):

image.png

... and there are a few dozen humans there ready to help with anything you may need in the future :-)

On 16/11/2021 at 18:25, Field said:

Many thanks hazelnut, my faith in Piriform restored

@hazelnut: is a volunteer moderator and technical guru, so Piriform can't take credit for her fine work :-P 

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes