Another tip

Humpty

Found this,some may not have seen it before. :)

Create a folder does not matter where - call it 'menu' say as in 'c:\menu'.

Create short cuts to the programs you use - or documents you use - and copy the shortcuts to the menu folder.

Right click the taskbar, toolbars, new toolbar, navigate to your folder, OK.

You now have a item in the taskbar which you can resize to just the width of the word 'menu' plus the '>>' which you can now use as a pull up menu.

You can place a few different folder titles in the toolbar if you want.

After I don't know how long and found by accident:angry:

Could only fit about 8 tabs in FF before they went off the screen with that > pointing to the rest.

Why didn't someone tell me you can right click your tabs - properties and delete part of the name.

Instead of having a tab named "CCleaner Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)" just have "Ccleaner".

Now I've got 18 tabs all in view. :)

After I don't know how long and found by accident:angry:

Could only fit about 8 tabs in FF before they went off the screen with that > pointing to the rest.

Why didn't someone tell me you can right click your tabs - properties and delete part of the name.

Instead of having a tab named "CCleaner Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)" just have "Ccleaner".

Now I've got 18 tabs all in view. :)

You mean the bookmarks on the bookmark folder I assume (not the tabs). You can also reduce the font size and padding round the button to fit more on with a simple userchrome code. This is what I have in mine:

/* change bookmark toolbar font */#personal-bookmarks .toolbarbutton-text { font-size: 7pt !important; font-weight:  !important;}/* change space around bookmark toolbar icons */#personal-bookmarks toolbarbutton { margin: 0px 1px 0px 1px !important; padding: 0px 1px 0px 1px !important;}/* decrease space between bookmark menu items *//* main menu - folders */menu.bookmark-item > .menu-iconic-left { margin-top: -1px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important;}