Not deleting browser data, why?

I have windows 10, 64 bit.  I run cCleaner, I check all the boxes - yet I'll still be logged into gmail, or yahoo.  Why?   It seems it doesnt delete the browser history.  Again, I have every box checked...    My browsers vary from chrome, ie, firefox (have all 3installed).  How do I fix this?  I feel its more of a program thing, I have all the boxes checked..

• Moderators

Whether you are kept logged into sites or not is controled by 'Sessions' in CCleaners Custom Clean browser sections.
(It's nothing to do with the browser history).

Two possibilites spring to mind:

1- You are using Health Check. - Ticking/unticking Custom Clean's boxes has no effect whatsoever on Health Check.
2- You have your browsers 'synced'. - Syncing will just put back from the cloud whatever CCleaner has cleaned.

Startup Boost is only for Edge Chromium so wouldn't affect Firefox anyway.
But if you are not seeing it then your Edge is not up to date.
What version/build of Windows 10 do you have? (The latest is 20H2, build 19042.867 unless you are on 'insider' builds).
You may want to update your Windows 10.
I note that you do have 'Continue running background apps when Microsoft Edge is closed' turned on - that will also prevent CCleaner from cleaning Edge until those background apps are closed.

PS. I'm not sure if this also applies to yahoo, but the way things work with google changed a while ago, if you stay logged into your google account then you will be automatically logged into your Gmail account as soon as you open google.
And you stay logged into your google account unless you physically sign out of it.
When you sign into your google account then you will not (never) be automatically logged out of it again - you stay signed in until you physically sign out.
So even if you have logged out of Gmail, if you haven't also logged out of your google account then google will automatically log you back into Gmail next time you open google.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043