CCleaner

mypenry

well ive just got my first new computer, and was thinking of downloading CCleaner, when a friend commented to me .... CCleaner, that's not for a beginner like you ..? could he be right, I don't know too much about computing yet , could I find my self with more problems than its worth ..?

I know that every one has to start some where, but is CCleaner really for some one like my self ..a newbie

Thanks ............. Mypenry

CCleaner is perfectly safe for anybody to use.

just make sure not to check any advanced tabs and when you clean your issues, AlWAYS make a backup of your registry.

(it will pop up asking you if you would like to make a backup.)

Thanks neighberaaron ,

Ive had several problems so far just clicking too quick, on a programme I did not really know too much about, but as I said every one has to start some where, in the past ive downloaded a programme that in the end I did not like, and tried to un install it, and found some problems , just in case is there an un install option with CCleaner..?

Thanks ............ Mypenry

Thanks ...Andavari

I have downloaded CCleance and just starting to read the Beginners Guide., so I hope to stick around and as you say .... learn from the forum members...

Thanks to all

Mypenry ....