Say goodbye to ATI....once and for all!

CTskifreak

Heh, dont try to predict next 5 years. ;)

Yeah, and that graphics card probably make alot of noise, and drain a huge amount of power, not to mention cost a huge sum of money. Oh and be very huge size big, long and thick.

Rather get a cheaper card that drain less power, and is passively cooled.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Agreed. I think the next 5 months. Then... some 8x or 9x series :lol:

Yeah, and that graphics card probably make alot of noise, and drain a huge amount of power, not to mention cost a huge sum of money. Oh and be very huge size big, long and thick.

Rather get a cheaper card that drain less power, and is passively cooled.

Yes, but dual-core is the way to go. But nVidia and ATi definitely need to concentrate more on budget cards that are good performance and great prices for us normal poeple. We need another 6600GT!

DAMN INSTEAD OF BUYING 2 7800GTS I COULDA got that, lol, i dont really care tech is always changing, and ATI better not die, because if they do, and nvidia monopolizes the gfx industry we are screwed. When competition no longer exists, the quality of the companies products will decrease. Competition is good for the consumer.

need at least a 850 watt PSU, OMG are you kidding, jesus A christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also dont like how they are just stacking cards one top of another for better performance, card makers are gettting lazy the yneed to look at totally making a new chipset, cheaper and smaller, Also these are gonna be a total waste of money when DX10 comes out.

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.

I also dont like how they are just stacking cards one top of another for better performance, card makers are gettting lazy the yneed to look at totally making a new chipset, cheaper and smaller, Also these are gonna be a total waste of money when DX10 comes out.

Not necessarily. Faster components = more power consumption and greater heat. And I'm pretty sure that these cards are Vista Ready.