Registry ignore list?

Starwarskid

Hello. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have a suggestion. I'd like if you could put in an ignore list in the registry. I get these 3 exact same errors that won't go away and also if you find something you'd like to keep in the registry, I think you should be able to add it to an ignore list. I've spent about 30 minutes photoshopping this image. I just want to let you guys know that I did not rewrite your program, I just spliced together some images and tried to make it look real. The things circled are what I think should be added.

featurerequestpic5ep.th.png

click the picture to enlarge.

• Moderators

I like the ideal, however it's up to the CCleaner developer Mr.G. Also the extra online help you put on the bottom left is rather cool too!

Now those registry keys it keeps listing that won't go away can be the cause of those registry keys not having the correct permissions, view this this post on how to change permissions.

I like the ideal, however it's up to the CCleaner developer Mr.G. Also the extra online help you put on the bottom left is rather cool too!

Now those registry keys it keeps listing that won't go away can be the cause of those registry keys not having the correct permissions, view this this post on how to change permissions.

Thanks for the compliments! But I wasn't really complaining about the three registry errors I had though. I've learned to live with those. I was mostly saying that if someone has a certain registry key that they don't wish to be removed, they should be able to make it so that that key wouldn't appear again. Such as a program key they'd want to keep. Well, I hope Mr. G see this message and actualy considers my small request. :lol:

The problem is that CCleaner doesn't recognize Unicode (grrrr), and those keys contain Unicode characters. You need to open regedit.exe yourself, find them, and delete them.

edit: so the first feature request should be: add Unicode support to both the file scanner/deleter and the registry scanner/deleter! Link to unicows.dll if necessary and use all *W() API functions! :P

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)