Optional Setting for Posting and PMs

Mike Rochip

If you click on My Controls and then Board Settings in Options there is a Type of text editor to use when posting setting. If you change it to Rich Text Editor it adds a lot of neat features that make editing posts much easier (and faster) and adds new ones like image resizing.

There are a lot of other options for customizing the forum features as well.

• Moderators

Yeah and it's allot better than the old format of doing things for instance; if you decide to add a URL to a word you simply highlight the word and walluh it inserts the URL onto that word without having to manually move it from the end of what you where typing which was always a pain, too bad other IPB forums I visit haven't updated their software to a newer version to add this functionality. It's also cool because you can change the font to italic or a colour after you've typed the text in. And I personally love the quick edit option.

If you click on My Controls and then Board Settings in Options there is a Type of text editor to use when posting setting. If you change it to Rich Text Editor it adds a lot of neat features that make editing posts much easier (and faster) and adds new ones like image resizing.

There are a lot of other options for customizing the forum features as well.

Thanks for the info Mike. I didn't know that. I will make the adjustments now. :)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)