Feature Suggestion

thweap

Let me start off by saying, I found out about CCleaner only a couple of days ago so please excuse this if it's a repeat suggestion.

Using the tools\uninstall menu I was appending Z's to the begining of entries that for a reason or another I've been using for some time and just wanted them out of the way for new apps that I often install and test.

If you decide to do this for the countless windows update entries it can get tedious. My suggestion would be to have a small feature that would allow you to select multiple entries and drop them to the bottom of the list by appending the letter Z to the begining of their entry without having to alter each entry manually.

Let me get this straight, are you saying if "KB12345" is installed by Windows update you rename it to something like: "Z KB12345"?

Why not remove entries from the list? I tend to remove entries for apps I doubt I'll uninstall in a hurry (most of them!) as long as I can find an uninstaller in their program files or start menu folders.