Autoupdates

MarkL

Greetings!

Re: "Everyone who donates ?10 ($20) or more will be sent all new releases before they're available to download on the site."

I just contributed to the cause and was taken to a download screen. However, the file that was going to be downloaded was version 1.26. Since I had just downloaded v 1.27, I hit "Cancel". Now I am wondering if the version that I didn't download had some specal stuff in it that would report my email addrress back to the mothership so that the "new releases" would be sent to me. Have I blown it, or does my email address get sucked from PayPal, or does the mothership "just know"?

Thanks.

Greetings!

Re: "Everyone who donates ?10 ($20) or more will be sent all new releases before they're available to download on the site."

I just contributed to the cause and was taken to a download screen. However, the file that was going to be downloaded was version 1.26. Since I had just downloaded v 1.27, I hit "Cancel". Now I am wondering if the version that I didn't download had some specal stuff in it that would report my email addrress back to the mothership so that the "new releases" would be sent to me. Have I blown it, or does my email address get sucked from PayPal, or does the mothership "just know"?

Thanks.

You're okay. You'll get your emails. :)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

I have also been wondering about this. I have made a donation during the beta of 1.27, but I have never received any email. Receiving an update announcement was one of the reasons I donated.

PM MrG. You didn't miss out on anything. We just got the upgrade to the standard build.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Still didn't get the 1.28 announcement :(

:( You could try PMing MrG.

EDIT: Did you PM MrG?