Chrome cookies are not being deleted

• Moderators

please give "latest" in version numbers as each program evolves quickly and oft-times someone mistakes their's as the latest (or tomorrow's troubleshooter may be using "tomorrow's release y" while you posted today regarding "today's version x"

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 2 weeks later...

At the time of the post and now ..

Version 27.0.1453.110 m Google Chrome is up to date.

Installed on Microsoft Win 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 64 bit

CCleaner v4.02.4115 (64-bit)

Just completed test once again and Chrome cookies are not deleted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest version seems to address the Chrome and Flash issues with Cookies... Thanks for addressing this issue. Attached screen capture using version 4.04.4197 shows cookies being processed and a check in Chrome also shows that cookies remaining were restricted to allowed cookies.

post-16023-0-19246600-1376075736_thumb.jpg

After my post I saw in the RSS-feeds that I am not the only one with this cookie-problem. But I have this only in version 4.04.4197, and never before.

Do I get it right that in your case the problem was solved by this latest version?

• 2 months later...

Latest version of CCleaner 4.07.4369 does not remove google Adobe chrome flash cookies even though I have the Adobe Flash Player box checked. Only way to remove them is to go to Adobe Flash Player website and under WebSite Storage Settings Panel and click on delete tab. I'm using the latest version of Chrome Browser 30.0.1599.101m

I am having similar problems with cookies and history for Chrome. I am using Win 7.1 and Chrome 30.0.. This problem just started after upgrading to CCleaner 4.07. When I have 'run cleaner' it tells me that chrome history and cookies have been 'skipped'!

• Moderators
I am having similar problems with cookies and history for Chrome. I am using Win 7.1 and Chrome 30.0.. This problem just started after upgrading to CCleaner 4.07. When I have 'run cleaner' it tells me that chrome history and cookies have been 'skipped'!

This means your Chrome is not fully exiting, possibly due to cloud sync or cloud print. This is a different issue

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Having the same problem with CCleaner 4.07.4369 (running under Windows XP Home SP3) not deleting chrome cookie macromedia.com even though both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome have Cookies ticked.

For information, if I revert back to CCleaner 4.04.4197 then the chrome cookie macromedia.com is cleared.

Look forward to this being resolved in future versions.