Is TOR working?

milew666

Hello, there are a direct download sites that, for free users only allow so many DL'S per day. But, I used to be able to open TOR and download on the site that I have exceeded my amount. Now, for uploaded.not when I go on TOR, it sstill says my limit was exceeded. now it would only know that if it recognized my IP correct? I downloaded the TOR bundle and it says I am configured and shows an IP that is not mine, but I am getting the same messsage. Any reason that this would be? I mean, if I am downloading from my firefox, then open tor, it should be like going back to that site from a toatally different computer all together right?

• Moderators

why are you asking here instead of a site that might have more readily available information on TOR. This being your first post on this site makes me mighty suspicious...no offence meant, if you are indeed honest in seeking help.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Guest Keatah

Let's see if the OP comes back and carries through a discussion. If not, then kill the thread as it would be subtle advertising and paid-for ad placement for the likes of uploadedit.net or uploaded.net ..

Agreed though there are much better places to get support for TOR network. Why would folks, 1st-timers included, post on Piriform for non-Piriform products? I mean I think my first post here was CCleaner related..?

But of course, let's be sure.

• Moderators

guess I was more worried of spam than of circumvention of license (that shows I'm getting old and jaded :blink: )

but you are correct topic closed. User banned, but with option of claiming innocence and asking readmission via email support)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com