IE displays Spanish While Hovering

Mudd

Hope this is the proper forum. My IE6 recently has started displaying "Spanish" as I move the mouse under a word or phrase. Not that it's interfering with anything, just would like to stop that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mudd

Mudd

Hope this is the proper forum. My IE6 recently has started displaying "Spanish" as I move the mouse under a word or phrase. Not that it's interfering with anything, just would like to stop that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mudd

Do you have Google Toolbar? It has a feature that will do what you say is happening.

The following is copied from Google Toolbar Support

New! WordTranslator

Ever need to translate words on English web pages into another language? Don't bother looking up words one by one - just hover your mouse cursor over an English word and Toolbar's WordTranslator will tell you what it means in your own language. WordTranslator currently supports translation from English into Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

Thank you for the information. Yes, I have Google Toolbar. I must have changed this at the same time that I selected the Spell Check recently.

Again thank you. I never realized that I did this nor did I even notice that Google had such a setting.

Mudd

Thank you for the information. Yes, I have Google Toolbar. I must have changed this at the same time that I selected the Spell Check recently.

Again thank you. I never realized that I did this nor did I even notice that Google had such a setting.

YAY! I helped someone! Doesn't happen too often.

Thanks for letting me know :) .