Blue to green to orange (maybe red) arrow cursor!

slowday444

At the grand old age of 64 I built a PC (Went pretty flawless actually, although I was scared to death!) with Windows 7. My old XP machine has these really neat arrow cursors I downloaded years ago but I can't find a matching program on that PC. When I search for it on the www there are dozens and dozens and dozens but I can't find the ones I have. They are in the mouse options on the XP PC, is there a way I can find that file and import it to the new PC or does anyone suspect they know which app I'm looking for? Thank you!

Found their name: alphablend, may still be around!

Good for you, Slowday building your own. Always wished I could, never had the courage to try.

I think I may have found the cursors here: http://blog.tiensivu...ckage-v1.0.html

The exe is named XsX-cursor-install-package-v1.0a dot exe

There is another installer here, different exe file: http://tinyhacker.co...lended-cursors/

The exe is named xsx-alphablendedcursors-setup-v1.1 dot exe, author says it is for win 7.

I tried both, and both worked, they look just like his pictures, and they change colors, to red also. And everything still works. :)

Under solutions, he explains about installing procedures, but I didn't have to do that on win xp here, I just clicked the .exe and they installed.

I just uninstalled the first one by finding it in > control panel >mouse >pointers and clicking "delete". Who knew?? Well, OK, probably everybody did, but I have learned something today.

Edited.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 3 weeks later...

SlowDay, you can also import XP image viewer directly into Windows 7 for viewing animated GIF files, & being able to smoothly enlarge your pictures without the pixelation that 7 photo viewer has.

There are other things you can do with 7 as well.

Glad to see your upgrade is going great, 7 if you need/want any help with anything, ask anyone up here. I am sure they would all be glad to try to do whatever they can for you. They are great people, & I think they are some of the best.