Health Tab

wisemtr

I have Defragler installed on my laptop, (V209.391) 32 bit XP. and on my desk top Win 7 64 bit. I see that there is a distingtion between the two on the "About" tab. Why does the 64 bit version not have a "HEALTH" tab?

• Moderators

If I recall correctly Some drives do not report health in the way defraggler can read them

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Nergal, before you get to hasty with that, & you might be right, but I do recall some months back that I was working on a computer whereupon Defraggler did NOT show the RPM rate of the HDD drive. It said it was unsupported.

I had some other things going on at the time, so I reloaded Defraggler, which again loaded, but very slowly.

_____

HOWEVER! I was able to actually see Defraggler (Correctly too, I might add!) list the RPM rate of the HDD, then it dissappeared after a moment when the tab fully loaded, & said it was "unsupported rotation rate" yet again.

This was very confusing to me, & lead me to believe that Defraggler can actually detect a much broader range of drives that it appears at first glance.

Whether this is disabled on purpose, or by accident, or even some bug or flaw in the program, I cannot tell.

_____

But just thought that it was very interesting, so I am wondering if perhaps this same logic might apply to the drive health as well?