Virtual Computing

Super Fast

I am wanting to see about having 1 OS running on a machine, with it powering multiple PC's from that one machine.

IE, one machine powers x number of terminals (Monitor, keyboard, mouse) so that I can do away with a number of machines & have a single machine to troubleshoot if something goes wrong.

Anyone know how I could do this? I need to know :

- Hardware (if any) I need

- Software I need (Freeware preferred, if possible)

- Basic steps used

Thank you!

Fwiw, in the last millenium, we had nothing at our desks but a CRT and a keyboard, and some sort of connection device, I don't remember what. We each had an account on a central server, it lived in another building.

Limited possibilities at the time, probably much more flexible now. But, a considerable staff was required to keep everything running. I suspect that with a fast central rig, it would be easier to manage now.

Just a thought.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

If it's any help, I could send you my address for the machines you're getting rid of.

:)

Aaahhh, welll, I probably live a bit closer...and will cover shipping... :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.