Tarun or anyone, can you help? FF support

slowday444

site is off the charts, you can't get in. I Installed 1.5, un-installed Ad Block, installed Ad Block Plus. Un-installed SpellBound, reinstalled. They all work fine and all my bookmarks came thru safely! OK, the problem: my web page colors are all messed up. I've configured the colors all different kinds of combinations under Tools, Options, Content and Colors with no luck. I can basically change the text colors and images are still in color but several other things aren't right. e.g. even though the backround has always been set to be white, the CC forum backround has always been a nice shade of light blue, now it'sjust white. At both MSN and Yahoo web sites, if the stock market has gone up, it will show by how much (numbers MSN or percentage Yahoo) in green text. If it has gone down it's in red text. Now they are both black all of the time. I've enabled "Allow pages to choose their own colors...", however, it doesn't matter. Any clues what is going on? Thank You!

I did it per directions. I did it the same way at work with no probs. Fortunately this is a minor annoyance and I am hoping there aren't any serious issues. From veiwing their support site things aren't going to smoothly, however, I can't really say it's worse than the release of their other versions!

Actually I tried everything and when all else failed went bak to 1.07. I completely uninstalled including removing all program files, files in %AppData%, files in the registry and check color settings in about:config. I did all of that twice. There were no extension issues (only use Adblock and SpellBound anyway), in fact I didn't even install any the second time. I think I'll pose the question "what is the advantage of 1.5 anyway" in the software forum.