CPU PROBLEMS

psychedelic

Hello. i have got some cpu problems:i have a laptop and when i do things simuntaniusly(wrong spelling)for example .hear music one way or the other and ccleaner is running or defraggler at the same time and communicating via google chrome,the cpu goes crazy. my laptop specs i can give you offcourse but my laptop is 1,5 years old now and i think it simply do not have the power is there any oppinions on the matter i wood be very happy to hear them.Kind Regards Psychedelic.

When you say CPU goes crazy do you mean it's getting hot and fan is whirring or your laptop sluggish??

Try running Process Explorer if you have a naughty application this will show you the CPU load and core status.

Which version of Windows are you running?? i.e. Windows 7 64bit

Richard S.

• Moderators

Are you running the correct version of Defraggler or CCleaner (you should be running the ones that end in 64)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

a thousand thankyous for responding yes 64 versions but i use the standard settings,that is not good i can understand.but nothing bad has happended(i think)by the way mcafee total protection 2011 has the same features should i use them instead please advise.is it correct to use these tools every day,some people on seven forum believes just that,and my pc has never been faster.what do you think when i say firefox.Kind Regards psychedelic