Quote of the Day

Mike Rochip

Yeah, I read about that on Slashdot. Heh, that's crazy!

And shoot at them?

Now that would be pretty damn stupid, thats the last thing they should do.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Yeah, I read about that on Slashdot. Heh, that's crazy!

And shoot at them?

Now that would be pretty damn stupid, thats the last thing they should do.

22934[/snapback]

Come to think of it, we may have done that already...

STS48 Films UFOs?

Do a video search on AltaVista for "STS48 UFO" (STS-48 is the designation for one of the Space Shuttle missions). It's a very interesting video that was broadcast live from the Shuttle. I saw the video on an old Fox show (Sightings?) and it sure looks like it's not a trick of the light, reflection off the windows of the Shuttle, ice particles, or whatever else NASA tried to say it was.

Hypothetically if they would exist, and have the advanced technology to travell in light-speed through galaxies and all that, then I doubt they would want come her and steal our planet and enslave the humans or other things you see in blockbuster movies.

They're probably curious to why humans speak hundreads of different languages instead of one, have tribes (countries) and divide themself and fight wars with each other while destroying their planet.

They might also not know so much about their past, so look at our current situation makes them better understand how their past looked like, thousands or million of years ago.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

They could just be p***ed off about all the bad TV we've been radiating into space.

23052[/snapback]

I was just about to post the exact same thing! For some reason that reminded me of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. If I remember correctly Marvin the Martian was going to blow the Earth up because it blocked his view of Venus...