CCleaner option

Super Fast

CCleaner is really nice. But it has 2 tabs now. Applications & Windows. Under Windows, it has Internet Explorer, & under Applications, it has Firefox.

I wonder how it would be like this? ---------> Applications | Internet | Windows

(Applications - All 3rd party apps | Internet - All Web Browsers | Windows - All Windows related trash)

I would really love to have an internet tab where all the web browsers are grouped together so I can clean all my internet trash at a glance. It is so confusing to switch to Windows for Internet Explorer options, then have to go back to Applications to see Firefox, then look further down buried in the list of applications to find Google Chrome, or other web browsers.

If it had an internet tab, problem solved! All web browsers are together, & not on multiple tabs or buried under tons of other apps to search for.

A lot of the time, users spend more time looking at the options for Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.

Why not just put all these together to eliminated wasted time?

Let me know what you think!

• Moderators

This has been suggested before; however the developers do read and consider all suggestions, so they will regard this one as well.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com