Front USB and Audio ports bay

res45

I've got some in the front however mine are Dell designed and rather poorly designed since they're difficult to see and plug things into being at an angle and all.

I have the same problem the case I used to build my wife's computer only had 2 USB ports in the front poorly placed and mounted to boot. All the audio was in back. I was going to install a card reader that had several USB and audio ports all built together but most of the review were not helpful about making a choice. I stumbled across Frontx doing a search I like the fact that I can built the bay just like I want it and use either internal or external connections. I order my config last night so will see how it goes together next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Well finally got around to posting my results everything worked nicely so far mic and head phone jacks work fine and USB ports work very nicely no problems hooking them up in back to use as front access. Planing on geting some internal ones for my next build in a few weeks and some of the internal audio ports hookups to put on my system. Buy the way anyone like the Maxtop cases you used to could find on the Egg? Found a couple of 100 on a web site picked up a few for me and friends while they are still there dont know if it ok to post the site name I can in the future if its cool to do so.