CCleaner X64

LakotaElf

I am wondering if others have had this same problem? I use windows 7 X64 and have never had any problems with ccleaner. But now, when I click on it to open it up to use it, it does not display itself allowing on to think the clicks did not take hold and you click again. I got suspicious about this so looked into the task manager and found two of ccleaner were engaged and yet neither displayed on the screen as if they were not there. Then when trying to close them, you can only close one, the other hangs and creates a bit of a mess for a bit.

Any ideas on this?

Lakota

How did you install it, as an update? (over the top of last version) or as a clean new install?

You know, I do not remember, but most generally I clean install, however, I am not sure of this now that you ask that question. The problem started in the last issue of their x64 software. But let me install it again, clean this time, I shall clean it all out and see if that helps. It is annoying when you the to initialize the software and it does not show so you click again and then only to find out two are open but not on screen and then it all locks up.

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated

Lakota