Cookies wont clean

Beta Tester

I was here some days ago, and saw a post that describes the problem I am having, the newer version, 2.36 I think, which failed to clean cookies. Someone said that the old version did clean them, and they just reinstalled the old version. I am now using v 2.13.720 again and noticed the latest version 3.0. I was wondering if anyone knows if this version will clean the cookies now????

Thanks for your help.

Beta Tester

• Moderators

I agree with Ishan.

Individual computers have so many variables, what works for one may not work for another, so you will have to try it yourself.

If the problem still persists then do go back to a version which works. I use older versions of a few programs simply because they work better on my PC than their latest incarnations.

All CCleaner versions: (File Hippo)

• Moderators

Thread closed: Beta Tester found his original post and has said he will post there

Thanks for your reply. I am new here and was not able to find my original post. I just posted another post somewhere on the forum which asks if the cookie issue has been resolved and is it ok to now download the newest version, v 3.0. I will tag this question to alert me to any replies.

Thanks for your help.

Beta Tester

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=29715&st=0&p=177634&fromsearch=1entry177634

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com