求助 About a Chinese Borwser Maxthon 3.0

yangzhenleo

Hope the CCleaner Technicians can see this post!!

CCleaner is very popular in China now and used by millions of people.

recently I was using a popular Broeser named Maxthon Browser 3.0

it uses two rendering engine, one is is same as IE (can't remember the engine's name)another is webkit, you can switch between them just by one click!!

and i find CCleaner can't do will cleaning it's history.

so I hope the CCleaner team can try to solve this.

thanks!!!

links for the Browser: http://www.maxthon.com/mx3/index.htm

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone, in case you are coming here from a search engine, like I just did, know that by default, CCleaner does clean Maxthon 3's cache(assuming the System - Temporary Files is checked ).

However, history and URL bar typed entries, and possibly cookies are not erased, so here's a simple workaround:

CCleaner --> Options --> Include --> Add(Make sure Drive Or Folder is bubbled in, as well as All Files, and make sure under Options in the Add button, that Files Only is selected)

Add these three entries:

C:\Documents and Settings\*UserName*\Application Data\Maxthon3\Users\guest\Cookie\*.*

C:\Documents and Settings\*UserName*\Application Data\Maxthon3\Users\guest\History\*.*

C:\Documents and Settings\*UserName*\Application Data\Maxthon3\Users\guest\SmartUrl\*.*

In the Add options, you'll have to manually browse for these folders, *UserName* of course, corresponds to the username of your system. And as for the "guest" in the directory, mine was there by default, I'm not sure if everyone else will have the guest folder.

And to the CCleaner team, can these be added for the next release?

Thanks for the great software, been using it since '07, love it!

TTFN!

• 9 months later...

Any news about Maxthon official support? After appearing as the biggest score of the HTML5 test is getting very popular everywhere...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

• Moderators

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/features

Other Supported Browsers

K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.

I'd say that's pretty official

My guess is that The devs have already included those area's mentioned above (that's usually what occurs when the devs chime in with:

Thanks, we'll look into this.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com