Sort by Date

mr don

CCleaner does not have a bar on the uninstaller tool that you can click to sort programs by date.

I would love to have this in CCleaner, because whenever you are cleaning a computer, there are times you really need to know what was installed last so you can find out what went wrong at what date.

Microsoft Add/Remove has this feature, but it takes too long to load!

Would you be able to add these features?

- Sort uninstall list by date

- Add an option to view installed updates

I know that sometimes an update gives a problem because it is corrupted, or some other problem, so, being able to view installed updates would enable us to remove ones that needed re-installing with ease!

Microsoft Add/Remove has a tick box for "Show Updates".

Any chance of those 2 features above?

Thank you!

Microsoft Add/Remove has this feature, but it takes too long to load!

Would you be able to add these features?

Not set in stone but be careful what you wish for. Ever wondered why it takes so long?

No fate but what we make

Actually Microsoft Add/Remove also has the feature to point out if a soft is used often or rarely

but it does not does not match the real frequency of use at all

Yeah, but I don't really want a frequency of use. Why would I ever need to know how often a person uses a program? That doesn't offer me any help at all! Being able to see the date a program was installed really helps because on computers with hundreds of installed entries, it is hard to tell just what caused what problem on X date.

Meaning, they tell you they started having problems 2 weeks ago. With no way to tell what was installed then, ummm, well, then you have to load MS Add/Remove...

Sigh...

Hopefully this helps you understand at least a reason why I would love to have it in there.

Thanks!

Being able to see the date a program was installed really helps because on computers with hundreds of installed entries,

it is hard to tell just what caused what problem on X date...

I understand

(7/11)

.!-!-!-!.

EsseCi @ logoyn.png

No. I know why.

Microsoft is bloated...

Hahaha! Seriously! I'm not kidding!

It was a bit of a rhetorical question my friend. I don't know why m$ takes so long. Or really care. But There is obviously a reason.

No fate but what we make

It's long because 1) It's written in HTML (I'm not kidding) and 2) there is no index. Windows has to search C:\Windows\Installer everytime. Don't ask me why...

Piriform French translator