Problems navigating hotmail since installing ccleaner 2.34

gbh999

Hello. Ever since I installed the newest version of ccleaner (2.34) I am having trouble with navigating Hotmail.com. The service is acting like there is a virus in it. It is slow, will not respond correctly to commands, and generally not a pleasure to try and get my email done properly and with security as well. This morning, I had finally had enough, and opened up an email account at Google (gmail). After I had successfully obtained an account, I restarted my computer, and tried to start my gmail account. I got a message that the program had preformed and illegal operation.... and that is as far as it goes. I can reboot the computer, and still get the same message, (something to do with a stacking problem??). This means that I have no access to my new email account.

I am wondering if installing and running the new version of ccleaner had anything to do with this. I should say that I uninstalled the last version of ccleaner before installing the new version. But I have done this before installing all new versions without having this problem, I am experiencing now. Does anyone have any suggestions, as to how I can go about getting hotmail to run efficientky again, and be allowed to access my new gmail account. I would appreciate any helpful advice. Thank you.

As far as I'm aware Ccleaner only deleted browser cookies such as login information or sites visited it shouldn't affect the way the browser interacts with web sites.

What browser and version are you using??

Richard S.

Firefox has known issues with Hotmail, resulting in non-responsiveness, inability to retain text on email replying and forwarding and a plethora of other things.

If you are not running Firefox, then it could be that Microsoft's latest overhaul of Hotmail has broken compatibility in some other browser.

I'm Shane.