Startup

ishan_rulz

I have various cookies that I have kept in the Keep Cookies list. Normally, when I Run CC, the cookies aren't removed, and I remain logged into those pages even after I would reboot.

Recently, I checked the "Run on Startup" and it I think, it cleaned all the cookies as I was logged off from every website.

Is this normal? I did not post this in the Bug reporting thread as I wasn't sure if this is normal behavior, i.e, you are logged off of websites once you reboot?

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

I have various cookies that I have kept in the Keep Cookies list. Normally, when I Run CC, the cookies aren't removed, and I remain logged into those pages even after I would reboot.

Recently, I checked the "Run on Startup" and it I think, it cleaned all the cookies as I was logged off from every website.

Is this normal? I did not post this in the Bug reporting thread as I wasn't sure if this is normal behavior, i.e, you are logged off of websites once you reboot?

more likly that the index.dat in the cookies folder is being cleaned (did you check to see if the to keep cookies were physically gone or if they listed were listed in the files cleaned.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

more likly that the index.dat in the cookies folder is being cleaned (did you check to see if the to keep cookies were physically gone or if they listed were listed in the files cleaned.

I did not. I will make sure to do so next time I reboot. :)

Simplicity is hard.